We have recommenced all Skydiving Operations.
IMPORTANT COVID-19 INFORMATION
We have taken a lot of steps to ensure our operation is COVIDsafe and we mitigate the risk of COVID-19 on the dropzone. These include:
- Government COVIDsafe plan
- COVID-19 Operations policy approved and endorsed by the Australian Parachute Federation and submitted with SA Government and SA Police
- Screening of all persons entering the dropzone
- Signage and social distancing markings around the dropzone
- Hand sanitiser stations
- Face masks must be worn in the plane (may be removed for freefall and video scenes). Please bring your own or they are available onsite for $2.
- COVID adventure packs available including personal goggles, face mask and neck warming buff. $35.
- Boosted cleaning procedures
- Limit of 2 support people per booking - no large groups on the dropzone
On arrival screening may include
- temperature screening
- signing of a contact tracing form acknowledging adherence to our COVID measures
We reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone showing any sickness symptoms including elevated temperature.
Please assist us in our efforts to keep everyone safe by staying home if
- you have been feeling unwell or have any sickness symptoms
- you have traveled outside of South Australia in the previous 30 days
- you have been exposed to any person with COVID
- you have been advised to self-isolate