AFF Solo Skydiving Course
Thanks for your interest in SA Skydiving's AFF Solo Skydiving Course. We are South Australia's longest running drop zone with over 30 years experience.
If you'd like a free information pack, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Register your interest HERE, and we'll keep you up to date with the latest courses.
THE WEEKEND FLEXI COURSE - What's involved?
- Part 1
- Once you've booked a course, we will send you learning materials
- Read through these in your own time and comfort of your own home
- Complete an online quiz
- Part 2
- Wednesday Night
- Consolidating Ground Training knowledge
- Havelock Hotel, Hutt St, Adelaide
- Part 3
- Saturday morning
- Complete Practical Ground Training
- SA Skydiving Langhorne Creek Dropzone, 151 Skeldon Road, Wellington
- Part 4
- Free accommodation is provided on the dropzone, you're welcome to stay over the weekend to maximise your skydiving time. Bookings essential
The AFF solo course consists of 9 jumps (stages). After these 9 jumps, we have equipped you with the knowledge and the skills to be a safe solo skydiver. You can then work towards attaining your A licence.
- Stage 1 to Stage 3
- two instructors
- learning skills such as
- flying a stable body position
- deploying and flying your parachute.
- 10,000ft skydives
- Stage 4 to Stage 8
- one instructor (when approved)
- developing further skills
- 360* turns
- forward and backward movement
- getting unstable and stable again
- tracking (moving through the sky)
- 12,000ft skydives
- Stage 9 is your graduation jump, solo from 5,000ft!
You do not have to complete all the jumps in one weekend. The course is designed to be flexible.
The ground training and stage 1 is required at the given times, however jumping can be done at your convenience. Just call 0412114475 and book in.
A video showing the freefall stages can be seen here
Why choose SA Skydiving?
SA Skydiving will help you achieve your dreams and goals, whether that be one solo jump, starting a new hobby, or working towards goals such as a career in skydiving or other disciplines such as wingsuiting and base jumping.
- professional, experienced instructors
- dedicated training facilities
- limited class sizes
- top of the range equipment
- Javelin student rigs
- radio helmets
- jump suits
- jumps from 12,000ft
- video debriefing
- access to a large fun jumping community
- 7 days a week of operation with 2 aircraft
- 2 accessible formats including 5 day camps
- progression pathways including career opportunities
- pathways to winsuiting and base jumping
Click HERE to register and we'll be in touch!
or click HERE to book on to a course