Take things to new heights - learn to skydive solo with SA Skydiving
Check out the new A licence Deluxe Package!
The AFF solo course is the same regardless of which package you choose. The A licence packages contain extra value and the two course formats are designed to accommodate everyone's time.
Register your interest HERE, and we'll keep you up to date with the latest courses.
Or click HERE to book on to a course
5 DAY CAMP - What's involved?
The fastest way to progress to your A licence. Dedicated 5 days of learning, skydiving and making new friends. We welcome you to stay on the dropzone and take advantage of the amazing facilities.
- Part 1
- Tuesday Night
- SA Skydiving Langhorne Creek Dropzone, 151 Skeldon Road, Wellington
- Part 2
- Wednesday morning
- SA Skydiving Langhorne Creek Dropzone
Skydiving Wednesday through to Sunday
- Free accommodation is provided on the dropzone, you're welcome to stay for the week to maximise your skydiving time. Bookings essential
Please note - skydiving is weather dependent. If you dedicate 5 days, please bring other plans / work / hobbies to fill the time in the case we have bad weather. Your hosting instructor will dedicate some time to learning on the ground too, however not a full itinerary.
If you'd like a free information pack, please email email@example.com
A video showing the freefall stages can be seen here
Why choose SA Skydiving?
SA Skydiving will help you achieve your dreams and goals, whether that be one solo jump, starting a new hobby, or working towards goals such as a career in skydiving or other disciplines such as wingsuiting and base jumping.
- professional, experienced instructors
- dedicated training facilities
- limited class sizes
- top of the range equipment
- Javelin student rigs
- radio helmets
- jump suits
- jumps from 12,000ft
- video debriefing
- access to a large fun jumping community
- 7 days a week of operation with 2 aircraft
- 2 accessible formats including 5 day camps
- progression pathways including career opportunities
- pathways to winsuiting and base jumping
Click HERE to register and we'll be in touch!
or click HERE to book on to a course