Date Details: Thursdsay evening through til Sunday
HOW DOES THE COURSE WORK?
The AFF solo course consists of 9 stages. After these 9 jumps, we have equipped you with the knowledge and the skills to be a safe solo skydiver. You'll then work towards attaining your A licence.
- Stage 1 to Stage 4, two instructors, learning base skills such as exiting, getting stable, body position, and deploying and flying your parachute.
- Stage 5 to Stage 8, 1 instructor (when approved), learning turns, forward and backward movement, getting unstable and stable again and tracking (moving through the sky).
- Stage 9 is your graduation jump, solo from 5,000ft!
A video showing the freefall stages can be seen here
AFF Weekend Course
- Theory course Thursday night
- Ground Training Friday Morning
- Jumping Friday - Sunday
- Stay on-site in our accommodation options (included in the price)
- Completed stage by stage
- $2520 if paid up front in full
Sounds good but you want more?
A LICENCE PACKAGE
Looking to fast track your skydiving journey and get amazing value for money?
Our A licence package is designed to put you on your path to your A licence and is our most popular option
- the AFF course theory and ground training (in either format)
- 9 skydives - AFF stages - to 12,000ft
- top of the range equipment
- all stages videod and debriefed
- membership to the Australian Parachute Federation (APF)
- your new pair of student goggles
- 6 x extra jump tickets to 12,000ft
- 6 x full gear hires
- 6 nights accommodation
- SA Skydiving student log book
- SA Skydiving USB
- A licence exam
- A licence application
Value = $3658
Package = $3220
To attain your A licence you must
- complete the AFF course
- land 10 unassisted landings within 30 meters of a target
- pass an A licence exam
- have the approval and signature of the Chief Instructor
Your A licence allows you to:
- exit the plane without the immediate supervision of an instructor
- jump in up to 20 knots of wind (under DZSO approval)
- skydive around the world, as this licence is internationally recognised