Welcome to SA Skydiving, South Australia's longest established skydiving organization and Adelaide's premier tandem skydiving center.
Our private, 300 acre airfield is located in the gorgeous Langhorne Creek Wine Region. Offering spectacular views of the great Murray River, Adelaide Hills, Coorong, Lake Alexandrina and the South Coast, SA Skydiving is the ideal place for both first time skydivers and sport jumpers to enjoy a day of skydiving!
Browse the options below to keep up with the latest news from the drop zone, find out about upcoming Langhorne Creek and Adelaide skydiving events, check out photos and videos from around the dz, and explore articles about the sport of skydiving.
- Beau's BRELs & Hip Hop battles - take it to the streets In 5 Days
8:00 am - 11:00 pm | July 1st | Dropzone Events
- AFF CAMP - 5 days all inclusive jump camp! July 11th - 16th, 2017 In 15 Days
6:00 pm - 10:00 pm | July 11th - July 16th, 2017 | Registration Required | AFF Camp
- Ladies Learn to Fly - Beginner and Advanced 2017 In 29 Days
6:00 pm - 10:00 pm | July 25th - 30th | Registration Required | Annual Event
- SA Skydiving | Adelaide | News | SA Skydiving awarded 2017 Tripadvisor Certificate of Excellence June 21, 2017
SA Skydiving is proud to announce we have been awarded the TripAdvisor 2017 Certificate of Excellence based on consistent positive reviews. Thanks to everyone who has jumped with us and shared their experience on TripAdvisor.
- The latest on our Solo Skydiving Courses June 20, 2017
The latest updates on our solo skydiving courses and dates, plus some delicious videos
- SA Skydiving | Adelaide | News | 170502 May 2, 2017
New Birthday Bundles, Will Smith takes on skydiving and fear, new licences and a video of our stunning Goolwa Skydive.