Welcome to SA Skydiving, South Australia's longest established skydiving organization and Adelaide's premier tandem skydiving center.
Our private, 300 acre airfield is located in the gorgeous Langhorne Creek Wine Region. Offering spectacular views of the great Murray River, Adelaide Hills, Coorong, Lake Alexandrina and the South Coast, SA Skydiving is the ideal place for both first time skydivers and sport jumpers to enjoy a day of skydiving!
Browse the options below to keep up with the latest news from the drop zone, find out about upcoming Langhorne Creek and Adelaide skydiving events, check out photos and videos from around the dz, and explore articles about the sport of skydiving.
- AFF First Jump Course September 7th, 2017 In 18 Days
6:00 pm - 10:00 pm | September 7th,2017 | Registration Required | AFF Courses
- AFF CAMP - 5 days all inclusive jump camp! October 3rd - 8th, 2017 October 3rd - 8th, 2017
6:00 pm - 10:00 pm | October 3rd - 8th, 2017 | Registration Required | AFF Camp
- AFF First Jump Course November 2nd, 2017 November 2nd, 2017
6:00 pm - 10:00 pm | November 2nd, 2017 | Registration Required | AFF Courses
- Skydiving over Fiji, the latest on Solo Courses and some new achievements at SA Skydiving. June 30, 2017
Skydiving over Fiji, the latest on Solo Courses and some new achievements at SA Skydiving.
- SA Skydiving | Adelaide | News | SA Skydiving awarded 2017 Tripadvisor Certificate of Excellence June 21, 2017
SA Skydiving is proud to announce we have been awarded the TripAdvisor 2017 Certificate of Excellence based on consistent positive reviews. Thanks to everyone who has jumped with us and shared their experience on TripAdvisor.
- The latest on our Solo Skydiving Courses June 20, 2017
The latest updates on our solo skydiving courses and dates, plus some delicious videos