Most direct from Adelaide travelling by the Freeway (Via Murray Bridge)
GPS Coordinates To our front Gate = S 35. 18. 382 E139. 16. 364 ( If using a GPS we recommend using it with our directions )
- Get onto the "south Eastern Freeway" (starts at the top of Glen Osmond Rd).
- Turn left off of the Freeway at the "Wellington Exit" (one after Murray Bridge exit) approx 65km
- After taking the exit, turn left at the T-junction. This road will take you under the freeway towards Wellington.
- Travel approximately 3km ( along the road to Wellington. Turn Right onto Flagstaff Road.
- Travel Approximately 15km along Flagstaff Road & Turn Left onto Skeldon Rd.
- Travel along Skeldon Road following the "Airfield" signs. Enter the drop zone through the gate and follow the driveway until you get to the car park and club house.
Take the 2nd Exit "Murray Bridge Jorvious Exit " NOT the "Murray Bridge Mannum Exit"
Scenic way to the Drop Zone from Adelaide (Via Mt Barker, Wistow, Woodchester, Langhorne creek)
- Get onto the "south Eastern Freeway" (starts at the top of Glen Osmond Rd)
- Take the "Mt Barker Exit". Turn right at the lights.
- Turn left onto Wellington Road, follow for approximately 30km
- Continue onto Langhorne creek road.
- Turn Left onto Flagstaff Road
- Turn Right onto Skeldon Road, following the "Airfield" signs. Enter the drop zone through the gate and follow the driveway until you get to the car park and club house.
In order to make your experience as best as possible, please read through the following information & follow the instructions.
Bookings & Enquires Monday to Friday Office Ph 08 8272 7888
- Call us just before you leave Drop Zone Ph 0412 11 44 75 if no answer after several attempts, please call 0418 845 900. You are calling to check that the weather allows for the operations to proceed. Weather in Adelaide is not always indicative of the weather at the airfield, so please be sure to call.
- Allow time for you Skydive. Due to the nature of skydiving (weather, aircraft movements, instruction, etc) we ask you to allow half a day for your jump (approx 4 hours) How ever we do everthing possible to stick to the timetable.
- Clothing for the Skydive. Wear something warm and comfortable but not too bulky. Please wear running or flat sole shoes. please do not wear boots. You may want to wear gloves in winter and the cooler months.
- Payment. We would appreciate cash, EFTPoS, cheque or money order on the day – credit card facilities are also available but will incur a 3% or $10 charge (whichever is less).
- Deposits. Deposits are non-refundable, if your jump is unable to be completed on the scheduled date, we will rebook. Please refer to our terms and conditions.
- Video and Photos. We offer professional videos and/or photographs. If possible videos and photographs will be presented to you on the day however we may post discs to you the following week to reduce delays .
* While every effort will be made to ensure optimum video/ photographic quality, the service can be subject to occasional mechanical failure as well as adeverse conditions (eg overcast, AM/PM etc). Refunds will be organised for the rare occurrence of video/photographic equipment faults.
- Airfield Facilities: Our airfield is a purpose built skydiving facility. Fully airconditioned and heated clubroom. Picnic tables, undercover BBQ area and kitchen facilities are available for you to use - BYO meat and salad. A Small kiosk is set up in the club room with a variety of foods for you to enjoy. Please leave your pet(s) at home.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Please allow Minimum 4 hours to complete your jump(s). We are sometimes held up by weather holds, delays from people booked in before you, air traffic control etc.
All skydives are subject to these terms and conditions:
• Skydiving is a dangerous sport. All skydives are done at jumpers own risk.
• All prices include GST. All prices subject to change without notice.
• All Skydives are subject to weather conditions and at the discretion of the Drop Zone Safety Officer.
• Maximum weight is 110kg with conditions with all jumpers over 90kg subject to Tandem Instructor assessment and surcharge.
• Surcharges from 90 Kg to 95 Kg = $25, From 96 Kg to 100 Kg = $45, over 100 Kg = $70.
• If the booked height for your skydive cannot be reached on the day due to weather conditions, air traffic congestion or other circumstances, a refund for the difference in height to be given.
• Minimum recommended age for tandem skydiving is 14 years (16 years for AFF solo jumps) all skydivers under 18 years require parent/guardian consent.
• The maximum age is as old as you dare subject to our health restrictions. You do not need a doctor's certificate to skydive however if you are over 60 years of age and depending on your health we may request a medical certificate.
• All bookings are given an arrival time, please note this is not your jump time.
• We advise you to arrive with no time constraints.
• ALL BOOKINGS require a $150.00 deposit per person.
• All deposits and skydives paid in full are non-refundable, but can be transferred to another time within 12 months.
• We have the crew and manifest sorted out for the day so we require at least 48 hours notice of any changes to your booking, changes made less then 48 hours in advance will result a change of booking fee of $25.
• If your jump is unable to be completed on the scheduled date due to weather or any other reason then it will be rebooked to a new date but not refunded.
• If you have a gift voucher, you must use it by the expiry date. Extentions of an expired gift voucher will incur a cost of $25 per month.
• While every effort will be made to ensure optimum video/photographic quality, the service is subject to occasional mechanical
failure as well as adverse conditions (eg overcast, AM/PM, etc.). We will negotiate partial refunds for the rare occurrence of video/photographic equipment faults. On most occassions the dvd will be ready for you to take home on the day, how ever if you do not have time to wait after your skydive or if there are any technical difficulties then the dvd will be posted out. Please note that if there is a malfunction with your video your jump itself will NOT be refunded.
Sport Jump Ticket Conditions
- All sports skydivers - Refund of jump ticket will incur a $5 administration fee.
- Jump tickets are valid for 12 months
- If a jump ticket is lost it will not be replaced
- No ticket = No manifest, if you have not handed in or purchased a ticket then you will not be manifested until this is done.