Our A licence package is on sale! Book onto any 2021 course and get 10 free skydives when you get your A licence.
simply book onto any 2021 course
For all the info on our courses, including single solo jumps Click Here
The A Licence Deluxe is our best value and most popular package.
Register your interest HERE, and we'll keep you up to date with the latest courses.
Or click HERE to book on to a course
Now we realise this is a fair commitmemt, both time and financial, so you don't have to commit to the full package straight away. Come meet the crew, do the ground training, complete up to stage 2, make sure you like skydiving, then choose to boost up to the full Deluxe if you wish.
A Licence DELUXE Package - 29 jump package.
Our A license package got a major upgrade. Our best value bundle ever and by far our most popular package.
- AFF solo skydiving course ground training
- 9 skydives - AFF stages
- top of the range equipment
- all stages videod and debriefed
- membership to the Australian Parachute Federation (APF)
- 10 x extra jump tickets to 5,000ft
- 10 x full gear hires
- SA Skydiving T-shirt
- SA Skydiving Hoody
- SA Skydiving student logbook
- SA Skydiving 500 jump sports logbook
- A license exam
- A license application
- Stickers and goodies
WHEN YOU ATTAIN YOUR A LICENCE WE WILL GIVE YOU 10 BONUS JUMP TICKETS
Plus, when you go Deluxe, you'll be assigned your very own mentor to help guide you through your skydiving journey.
Value = $4920
Package Price = $3960
Save = $960
* 10 bonus tickets to 5,000ft, activated on achievement of A licence, gear hire not included. Jump tickets valid 3 months, not redeemable for cash or credit. 2021 courses only.
A Licence Info
To attain your A license you must
- complete the AFF solo course
- land 10 unassisted landings within 30 meters of a target
- pass an A licence exam
- have the approval and signature of the Chief Instructor
Your A license allows you to:
- exit the plane without the immediate supervision of an instructor
- jump in up to 20 knots of wind (under DZSO approval)
- skydive around the world, as this license is internationally recognised